Infertility In Women

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ankit Arora 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Gitanjali 
    Keymaster

This is pandora’s box. There are so many causes and symptoms of infertility in women that often it takes years for couples to diagnose the reason.

Tubal blockage, PCOD, cyst, egg quality, uterus shape, ovum creation, harmone imbalance, recurrent miscarriage, no fetal heartbeat are some of the common problems faced by women undergoing infertility treatments.

Treatments are expensive, invasive and disturbing both physically and mentally. Even diagnostic tests like HSG, laparoscopy, hysterectomy are tough to handle.

This forum is to rant, vent, find support, share notes and to seek answers or just make friends or cycle buddies 🙂

Stay calm and stay strong.

raven.marcoe@yahoo.com 
    Participant

Considering Adoption pls read my bundle of joy
    Hi everyone ,
    my name is rollins and im currently looking for a lovely home that will take good care of me and love me as their own blood child ,i have been an orphan at birth and im currently 3-4 months old now ,i really want a home that will love and give me seriously attention providing me with education and love me like their own blood child , pls feel very free to email my care taker at ( ritahowel9@gmail.com)

Ankit Arora 
    Participant

Infertility is very common issue now a days. the various symptoms of infertility in a females are Changes in flow, Irregular periods, No periods, Painful periods, Sudden acne, Abnormal hair growth. Sudden hair loss or thinning of your hair at a rapid pace could be due to a number of different reasons. Hair loss is also one of the symptoms of infertility in a female and linked to PCOS. Women may reduce the risk of fertility issue by taking healthy diet. Improve the health of your reproductive organs by eating right.There are certain foods that are specifically believed to improve ovulation. A woman with a healthy ovulation cycle is more likely to conceive easily. Foods that increase fertility include leafy green vegetables, legumes, sweet potato, eggs, meat and fish. If you are facing the issue of fertility then you may also consult with IVF Centre in Delhi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2017 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account