Who is your supporter during your life journey?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Aubrey Jeff 1 month ago.

• Author
     shweta_bhatt 
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

Me and my husband battled for many years before our daughter was born. I was working as an editor for a website when we decided to try to start a family. After a few months of trying, I got frustrated. Mine was a case of unexplained infertility. So many tests, so many diagnoses but nothing could be detected. Lastly, doctors simply said it was unexplained infertility. But my husband still have hope that something will work and our dream of baby will complete one day. I underwent 3 IUIs and 3 IVFs before getting successful. Mine supporter was my husband, who is your life journey supporter ? Your husband / Friend / Family member or entire family?

Thanks,
    Shweta

• This topic was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by  Piyush.
     Debjit Banerjee 
    Participant

Hello Sweta,

My life journey supporter is my elder sister. She had supported me in all my tough times and we are very close to each other. We have many things in common ans she understand everything before I speak. She has inspired me to become the person who I am today. I appreciate her support through this journey in my life and will love her forever. I can say she is my “Earth Angel”.

priya26more08@gmail.com 
    Participant

My Mother-In-Law, she is so adorable, a great disciplinarian, very generous and really have a big heart. I couldn’t imagine my life without her by my side ever since after my marriage. She most of the time act more than a mother to me… the one who’s really concern when it comes to my health, love life, and career.

Sloka Patel 
    Participant

Definitely my husband. He believes in me even when I don’t believe in myself. We’ve been through a lot of life’s difficulties and ups and downs together. I feel so fortunate to have found him in this world.

Driti_Tivari 
    Participant

My Brother, He is my supporter, my Protector, my friend. He’s my favourite listener. We have an age gap of 8 years but this age gap has helped me in many ways.He is always pleasing, kind hearted and open minded to others. His ability to pass on positive energy to those whom he deals with is amazing. He has supported me and cheered me through all my problems from childhood.

Special Thanks to my Brother.

Nicol Smith 
    Participant

My life journey supporter is my mom. For me she is my best friend, my first love, & everything. On my hard time she had always supported me for making good decision. She has inspired me to become the person who I am today.

amelia brown 
    Participant

Hey Shweta, hope you are doing well. I loved your story. You are such a strong lady. It is such a brave step to try again and again. Your husband is a gem of a person. I am so happy that you finally made it. As they say all is well if it ends well. As for your question. In my life my Deaerest Hubby is my support system.I had conceived twice but had to abort my child both times. Because it was an ectopic pregnancy. I had faced severe depression afterwards. I had no hope left. I started ignoring friends and family. But my husband was by my side in that difficult time. He handled my mood swings and helped me overcome my depression.

Jennifer green 
    Participant

Such an inspiring story Shweta. I am Jenniferr from Canada. Your story made me so emotional. It must be hard to deal with those failures. I am so happy that you had your husband by your side.I have fertility issue because of endometriosis. I had also tried IVF twice.Unfortunately both times it ended up in failure. My husband got so frustrated that he divorced me. He said he cant bear all this.This elevated my depression. That was the worst time period of my life. My friends were there to support me. Specially Charlie green who was there for me no matter what. I am married to him now and life seems so wonderful with him.

katherine milakovic 
    Participant

Hi Shweta, hope you are in good health. I am amazed by your story. You are a strong lady. It is never easy when you have to try again and again. Your husband is a great person indeed. I am so happy that you were finally able to achieve your happiness. Regarding your question,the answer is very simple, In my life my husband is is my support and he is the most optimistic person i know.I had tow miscarriages and had been TTC for 6 years.At the end of 6th year,I had no hope left,I was so depressed and cared for nothing. I didn’t met anybody my family or friends.I turned into a complete shut in. But my husband was by my side in that phase of mine. He was there all the time for me,even when i was rude with him he would just smile for me and just ask to smile for him in the end it was he who helped me overcome my depression.

Iris Watson 
    Participant

Hey, hope you are doing well. This post grabbed my attention. And this reminded me of my only support i have in my life. And sometimes i feel so lucky to have that support. I wonder am i that lucky that God sent him in my life! He is the only one, my only support, my soul mate, my husband. I love him so much. We got married 10 years back. and its been so long since we are together. We have faced a lot together but the only person i saw standing by me is my husband. Even i couldn’t do anything for him except causing troubles in his life. But his love for me increased over time. I was diagnosed infertility 8 years back. We tried each and every medication and treatment but nothing worked. We faced constant disappointment and failure in past 8 years. Btu he never complained. I am soon planning for my surrogacy.And he is supportive. Without him, i would have never survived this long. I hope this time things work for us. I want to give him all the happiness of the world.

Alexis Bauer 
    Participant

my supporter has been my husband. he never once called me names. he has been so supportive of me from the start. it has been so long that we have been diagnosed as infertile. we have gone through so much together. we have dealt with scam clinics. we have dealt with failed attempts. Now we are doing so good. i am very excited for my treatment. our new treatment starts next week. i am very hopeful about this clinic. a supportive husband makes life so easy. best of luck everyone.

Amelia Clementine 
    Participant

hello shweta_bhatt!!! Well, that’s good to know about your journey. More about your husband. He is so loving and caring. If you talk about your family and friends then all of them are temporary. No one lives with you last. All of them have their life, priorities and social life. You just need to filter out who is your true friend. Even talk about friends then I think there is no mean person like your friend. Friends always think about themselves. Such a selfish creature on this planet I ever saw. Your life partner is your best friend. Because you share yourself with him. He understands you in a better way. Always admire his efforts. My supporter is my husband too.

chloe charles 
    Participant

Hello Dear Shweta, how are you now? As we all know Infertility is a tough thing. And getting through this is a slow process and it does take time. But I would say don’t rush, don’t be in a hurry. Do not decide your health by making weak decisions. Give yourself and efforts some time and attention. There are many other ways now. Such as IVF and surrogacy and they are dealing with infertility. I know you will get better results don’t give up on yourself. Staying strong is a hard thing. but it’s definitely not impossible. Complications like these are quite hard to handle. But you must try your best to make your dreams come true. Life is not that easy as it seems to be. Good luck.

jannifer kate 
    Participant

Hi Shweta! I hope you are doing great now. Being infertile is the worst nightmare ever. I am really sorry for your troubles and pain. You are so brave that you had been gone through that much. Congratulations that now you are a mother. I am really happy for you. You deserved that. At this phase of life, you want someone to support you. You are very lucky that you had your husbands back. I also had been hone through this. I was TTC for 3 years but all in vain. At this trauma, my DH was mine only strength. He really gave me courage and hope. Otherwise, I lost my all hopes. I pray that no women had to go through that much pain. Have a great future ahead. Good luck. Take care.

Aubrey Jeff 
    Participant

Hi, Shweta. Your story is very inspiring. Congratulations on your success! And the credit goes to your husband as well. I have been through infertility too. It was a very hard ride. But we made it out. In our case, IVF and IUI weren’t successful. It was surrogacy which worked like a charm. I had infertility without a cause. It came after a miscarriage. And my husband has been there for me like a rock. I held onto him and we walked out of the fire. He has been my biggest support. We love our daughter very much.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account