IVF Failed

This topic contains 62 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  Yashoda IVF centre 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     arlo adward 
    Participant

hello, As infertility is becoming one of the major problems for most of the women. But for this IVF and surrogacy has become the solution of it. In many cases, IVF works but there are many reasons behind IVF failed. I am also infertile but I seek the help of IVF.i opted for IVF 2 times. But each time it failed in my case due to Incompetent embryo transfer. its happened due to an irregular number of chromosomes in the embryo. Indeed IVF is an emotional, physical roller coaster. Many of us succeed in the first attempt. But you don’t need to feel sad. There is always an alternative option available. Just stay strong and be patient. I hope you will succeed.

Ailen Smith 
    Participant

Hello there, I am new here. Today I found this forum that is really helpful. Actually, I am finding the solution for my sister. She is trying to conceive through IVF. But the issue is that she fails 2 times. But her test shows she can be successful with IVF. I am searching for the best place for her. I have heard the good name of clinic Ukraine. So I wanna take some advice from you people. Tell me about the suitable place and have anyone visited the clinic in Ukraine. Thanks

Yashoda IVF centre 
    Participant

Hii everyone,

Sometimes IVF may failed but bot Everytime.We have to take proper treatment and care.We treated many patient who have bitter past and now have successful IVF treatment.for more information about Fertility treatment

Viewing 3 posts - 61 through 63 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account