IVF Failed

This topic contains 62 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by Yashoda_IVF_centre Yashoda IVF centre 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Aubrey_Jeff Aubrey Jeff 
    Participant

Hi, sweetheart. I am so sorry for you. I know that you’ve been going through a hard time. But this isn’t the time to give up. I understand that you’re depressed. Situations like these make you. But you should never stop striving for your happiness. So what if your IVF failed. There are plenty of other options. Try IUI. If that doesn’t work, go for surrogacy. Everything failed for me too. I went for surrogacy in the end. It worked perfectly fine. I wish you the very best of luck.

Monika733 monika monika 
    Participant

So sad to read your post. Infertility is really a worst-ever problem for the women. It’s also sad that IVF did not work for you. But don’t lose hope. Life does not stop on one point. When there is a life, there is hope. If IVF does not work for you, you can try surrogacy. This treatment is really good. It’s the last hope of every infertile couple. Because in this procedure, the surrogate gives birth to the baby. As she is a healthy woman, so there are rare chances of failure. So instead of getting depressed, go for surrogacy. It will really work for you. There are many good clinics of surrogacy. Now the choice is yours.

Bella_k bella k 
    Participant

I would suggest you Surrogacy. At this age your chances of success is very low. IVF and IUI won’t be successful in this age. Surrogacy will be best option for you. My sister was at your age. She was also trying IVF and IUI. It was not successful. Then she visited a good clinic. They suggested her surrogacy. It works best. She is a mother of two kids. So I would suggest you to go for surrogacy treatment. Don’t lose hope. Wish you best of luck. Baby dust to you

Iza_Bellee Iza Bellee 
    Participant

Hey to all, Hope you all are fine. It’s a very good place to discuss our all issues. Many of us are very young here. But, we are still facing these problems. Infertility has no issue with age. It is cleared by doctors many times. But, before joining this forum. I always thought it wrong. I am very surprised to see here. Many females are facing this issue at a very young age. Many couples are living a hard life just because of this issue. It’s very important for us to have proper knowledge now. We should guide each other properly. Many females are still living in the old era. A proper guidance and study are very important to them.

Iza_Bellee Iza Bellee 
    Participant

Hello friend, Hope you are fine. I read your post. You are really very young to see these issues. But, it’s a good thing, you understand all. Many females face these things badly just because of less knowledge. Guidance is very important nowadays. Many men are facing infertility issue. But, they don’t accept it soon. To face pregnancy duration hurdles is only a female job. She should be enough power to face all circumstances. She should be enough healthy to carry a baby. Make your diet healthy to avoid issues. You should consult your doctor for pregnancy problems. Hope you have a baby soon. Don’t lose hope.

Amelia_daisy Amelia daisy 
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your infertility. Infertility is a curse. It the most horrible situation in one’s life. Nowadays it has become common. It hurts a woman every day. A woman loses heart at this time. After all, she loses her ability to become a mother. It makes a woman feel like her life is end now. It is very difficult for a woman to stay firm in this situation. The treatments like IVF and surrogacy are good treatments to overcome infertility. Sometimes IVF does not get success. It depends upon the woman’s age and her physical condition. IVF is not helpful if a woman is physically weak or aged. Surrogacy is the best option for infertility. It always gets success. I friend of mine also faced failure in Infertility. She took surrogacy and got success. Now she is happy with her healthy baby. I would suggest you go for surrogacy. I wish you all the luck.

Participant

Hello dear. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I can understand your pain. I have also faced infertility. It is the worst phase of a woman’s life. No woman wants to face this situation in her life. This is the hardest reality of this world. Do not lose hope dear. Infertility is not impossible to cure. Medical science has also introduced much treatment for infertility. The best solution for infertility is surrogacy. It has blessed many infertile couples. I am also one of them. I have been TTC for three years. I had no other option but surrogacy. Good news is that surrogacy proved beneficial for me. It is an amazing treatment. I have seen many posts where people shared their successful surrogacy journey. It is a blessing of science.

Participant

Hello dear. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I can understand your pain. I have also faced infertility. It is the worst phase of a woman’s life. No woman wants to face this situation in her life. This is the hardest reality of this world. Do not lose hope dear. Infertility is not impossible to cure. Medical science has also introduced much treatment for infertility. The best solution for infertility is surrogacy. It has blessed many infertile couples. I am also one of them. I have been TTC for three years. I had no other option but surrogacy. Good news is that surrogacy proved beneficial for me. It is an amazing treatment. I have seen many posts where people shared their successful surrogacy journey. It is a blessing of science.”

Participant

So sorry to hear about your infertility. I can understand what you are going through. I have also gone through such situation. It is a horrible moment in a woman’s life. No woman Should face this infertility in her life. This is the hardest thing of this world. Do get dishearted dear. Infertility is not impossible to cure anymore. Medical science has made progress in the ground of infertility. The best solution for infertility is surrogacy. It has blessed many infertile couples. I am also one of them. I have been TTC for three years. I had no other option but surrogacy. Good news is that surrogacy proved beneficial for me. It is an amazing treatment. I have seen many posts where people shared their successful surrogacy journey. It is a blessing of science.”

Participant

So sorry to hear that you have faced failure in IVF. IVF is the most adopted method by infertile couples. It is blessed with many infertile couples. Well, dear, failure is also a part of life. You do not lose hope. Try again and again till your success. God help those who help themselves. I know it is not easy for you. You have to do it. Do not worry about surrogacy is another option. It always gives a positive result. I have seen many infertile couples who have their baby through surrogacy. It is the most successful infertility treatment. Surrogacy has more success rate than IVF. No matter you are aged or physically weak. Surrogacy will prove helpful to you. I would pray for you. May God bless you with success. Best of luck and keep trying.

Clementine clementine williams 
    Participant

Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. This is a heartbreaking news for me. I can’t see any other women struggling this much. I am sure you are strong. But we can’t do anything against infertility. It is spreading rapidly across the world. I am a victim of infertility too. It has destroyed my dream of becoming a mother naturally. But this didn’t stop me from becoming a mother. I had to go for surrogacy procedure. Now I have a complete family. Surrogacy is a real gem. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.

Clementine clementine williams 
    Participant

Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. Life is made up of both hurdles and happiness. Infertility is sure a common disease these days. IVF is the common treatment. But most of the times couples go for surrogacy. Surrogacy has the highest success rate. Surrogacy is becoming popular and more countries are now supporting it. It was my dream to become mother naturally. But I am infertile and can’t carry a baby naturally. I am very thankful to the clinic for making my dream come true. Now I have a baby girl. Surrogacy is a blessing.

Anna_Gray Anna Gray 
    Participant

Oh, love, that sounds really sad. Every word describes your pain. I’m so sorry that you are going through such a tough time. After marriage, it is a dream of every couple to have a baby so that they could start a new happy life. Infertility crashes every emotion and dream. It breaks a person mentally and emotionally. IVF is a convenient method but it has a low success rate than surrogacy. IVF does not give always a positive result. My aunt had failed her two IVF but still struggled hard for her fertility treatments. She chose surrogacy and now she is living a happy life. It’s all about struggling hard and having faith. Patience and persistence is an unbeatable combination for success. Don’t lose hope and consult a good clinic for your treatment. All the prayers and love for you.

Iris_Watson Iris Watson 
    Participant

Hey, hope you are doing well. I am so sorry to hear about you. This is very hard situation i know. Facing constant disappointment and failures really shatter us. And it is hard to keep faith for so long. Infertility is such a curse. Person start losing own self slowly. Same happened with me. So i can feel your pain. Time is very hard. But let me advice you to choose the clinic carefully. I had 3 failed IVF attempts as well. And i almost had lost hopes. all i wanted to end my life. But then i found a clinic. Which was reliable. And i realized it was my wrong choice of clinic that led me to failures for so long. I am undergoing my IVF these days at that clinic. And thinking are working like a miracle. I am so happy. And i even got my lost self back. So my advice is to contact a right clinic. Choose a clinic carefully and have faith as well. things will work out for you. My prayers are with you.

Bella_k bella k 
    Participant

Hey friends, hope you are fine. We are living in a very fast era. Time moves on very fast. We have to move with time. And in this struggle, we leave many important things behind. Like we don’t bother our own self. We don’t care about us. We take notice when things have gone very negative for us. It’s all like we do with our health, mind, and life. Everything has its importance. But, some things can’t be recover. So, take care of your selves. Keep yourselves update with your health.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 63 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account