Infertility In Women

This topic contains 58 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by Yashoda_IVF_centre Yashoda IVF centre 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Marina_j marina j 
    Participant

It’s great to know about the infertility symptoms. I was not aware of such issues. Although there are many reasons for infertility. But in my case, the reason was unknown. Doctors failed in determining what’s the reason behind my infertility. It was real life taking for me. I have faced the same consequences as you have mentioned in your post. Really, infertility is the hardest situations in any lady’s life. Well, I’ve searched on the internet about my infertility. There are some treatments like IUI, IVF and surrogacy. I’m too much confusion in between the treatments. Every treatment has both pros and cons. So, it’s difficult for me in deciding whether I choose surrogacy or IVF. Success rates of surrogacy are higher than anyone. So, kindly suggest me an optimal solution for my problem.

Clementine clementine williams 
    Participant

Hey there, how are you? I hope you are doing fine. I am really sorry about your past. Infertility is a sick disease. It is now a common disease. There is two common treatment for infertility. IVF and surrogacy. I hadn’t experienced IVF, so I don’t know much about it. You can look for IVF on other forums as well. Surrogacy is a blessing for infertile couples. Surrogacy has a great success rate. Most of the surrogacy centers are good. But I had my first surrogacy procedure from Ukraine. Thanks and hoping best for everyone.

Elizibat_James Elizibat James 
    Participant

It’s such an informative post. You explain about infertility and its treatment as very well. You are right we can fight we this disease by taking a healthy diet. If we can spend a healthy life. So we can avoid its risk. Now infertility is the big problem around the earth. Majority of the people are the victim of this. This post helps us to understand this batter. It helps us to fight infertility by taking healthy diet. Thanks for sharing such information. Keep it up.

Tina_Walker Tina Walker 
    Participant

Hi. How are you doing? Hope so you are doing fine. Well, I completely agree with you that some things are very intolerable. But infertility is a very big problem for infertile couples. We should focus on the treatments of infertility. I think IVF is the best solution for infertility. As it is cheap and successful. One of my friends had a baby through IVF. Even though there is a failure in IVF. But the good clinic has so much high rate of success in this treatment.

Bella_k bella k 
    Participant

Infertility. It’s not only a flaw in females. Many men are facing it. That doesn’t mean you are unfit to society. You should not consider normal humans. You have this issues and have to face many other issues also. Its all due to our thinking. We have to change our thinking before we want a change in our flaws. Take a disease as a disease. It’s a curable issue now. So, Don’t make it a huge thing in your life. Keep calm. You are still so beautiful. And you are still very important. learn your worth. Rather than learning others talks.

Sneha_Lims Sneha Lims 
    Participant

Infertility is the very difficult phase of women life. It completely breaks down women into pieces. I have seen people giving up and spending their whole life without kids. This is so sad. When science has provided us with the solutions of infertility, we should take advantage of that. Still, many people are against these treatments. They are misguided. Less knowledge is always dangerous. I hope they will learn the true meaning of these treatments. When I was declared infertile, it was like an end for me. Nothing was working in my favor at that time. Surrogacy was the only option for me. It was a very tough and long journey of my life but it was worth taking time. Now by the grace of Almighty, I am a happy mother of two beautiful kids. God is great.

Arlo_adward arlo adward 
    Participant

hello, thank you for your concern. Well, infertility is worst and more than nightmares for every infertile. There are many other factors which are indirectly affecting our fertility system. Even Most women are unaware of them. I am also infertile. In the beginning, I was unaware of my infertility causes. But many doctors told me that my infertility is unexplained. But now after visiting many doctors many of my friends suggest me to opt for IVF. But still, I am very confused about it. I know in this advanced world it has become much easy for us to treat infertility. Thank you for sharing this.Its very helpful for every infertile like me to overcome this issue.

Jannifer_kate jannifer kate 
    Participant

I totally agree with you. Infertility is a very tough thing. Many women are facing this and the causes are different. Like PCOS, fetal abnormalities etc. My friend was suffering from PCOS. She was very depressed. But there are many treatments available for this disease. IVF and surrogacy are two of them. Though these are expensive. But the rate of success depends upon the clinic. I wish everyone could find it easy. No one wants to be childless. But it’s not in one’s hand. It’s all to check your strength. Good luck to every lady out there.

Diana_kamie kames kamie 
    Participant

Well, its true to some extent that treatment of infertility is very expensive. But there are treatments which can be afforded by a couple. And many clinics are offering very reasonable cost for infertility treatment. One of my cousins had a baby through IVF. And she had a very good quality treatment in quite cheap expenses. Let’s hope that people will just not refuse to choose infertility treatment just because of the money issue. Wish you all the best of luck.

Elizibat_James Elizibat James 
    Participant

I totally agree with you. Infertility is a very tough thing. Many women are facing this and the causes are different. Like PCOS, fetal abnormalities etc. My friend was suffering from PCOS. She was very depressed. But there are many treatments available for this disease. IVF and surrogacy are two of them. Though these are expensive. But the rate of success depends upon the clinic. I wish everyone could find it easy. No one wants to be childless. But it’s not in one’s hand. It’s all to check your strength. Good luck to every lady out there.

Jemima_John Jemima John 
    Participant

Thanks for this post. Absolutely, Such issues lead to infertility and some of the yet not diagnosed easily. People are facing infertility and could not diagnose the cause. Honestly, it’s hard to battle with such diseases but there are other possible ways that have developed like Surrogacy or IVF are helping infertile couples despite infertility. Such techniques made infertility easy to overcome. There are certain well-reputed institutions that are specialized for such methods and never failed in them. Such methods are playing an immense role in their success. I think that’s a great opportunity for every infertile couple.

Amelia_robert amelia robert 
    Participant

Hi. I am so sorry for your loss. I can understand what you are going through. I know it is a very tough time for you. To have babies is every woman dream. It takes a lot of courage and patience to face infertility. I want to share my experience. Miscarriage is the most devastating thing. I had 3 miscarriages after marriage. But I didn’t lose hope. Because being strong is all that matters. After a few months of miscarriage, I got pregnant. Now I am the mother of a daughter. Never give up on your dreams. Everything will be fine in the end. Take care

Amelia_robert amelia robert 
    Participant

Hello. I am so sorry for your loss. I can understand what you are going through. I know it is a very tough time for you. To have babies is every woman dream. It takes a lot of courage and patience to face infertility. I want to share my experience. Miscarriage is the most devastating thing. I had 3 miscarriages after marriage. But I didn’t lose hope. Because being strong is all that matters. After a few months of miscarriage, I got pregnant. Now I am the mother of a daughter. Never give up on your dreams. Everything will be fine in the end. Take care

Yashoda_IVF_centre Yashoda IVF centre 
    Participant

Hii everyone,
    main reasons are irregular mensuration,stress,improper deit.To know more about reasons for Infertility In Women

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account