Infertility In Women

This topic contains 58 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by  Yashoda IVF centre 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     marina j 
    Participant

Infertility has devasted so many lives. It was impossible for individuals to overcome their infertility. So people always preferred to go for adoption. But now it gets possible for them to enjoy the springs of life. Surrogacy has made their dreams come true. Surrogacy is still prohibited or thought to be controversial in parts of the world. So people in these areas have to move somewhere else for the treatment. Most of the people prefer to go to European clinics. Europe is thought to be the surrogacy friendly state. Another reason is their higher success rates. I must say that Indian clinics should consult them too. Indian clinics are doing good. But their quality of treatment is not so good. Also, the risk factor is very high for both IPs and surrogate.

Bitter Cooper 
    Participant

Infertility has always been a curse for women. Many infertile couples are trying new alternatives to enjoy the parenthood. I am also one of them. I had 5 miscarriages in the past. It was not easy to overcome all this. My every pregnancy ends into a miscarriage. I am really worried. The last miscarriage was quite severe. I had a road accident. A bike hit me. My two rib bones got broken. For more than 6 months I stayed in a hospital. I am in a search of a good clinic. I don’t know where to contact. Or whom to contact. I hope my search gets over soon.

Ashley Steward 
    Participant

It really is a Pandora’s box. Women facing Infertility due to many reasons. It’s really disturbing for women. Especially who love to have their own baby. But it’s Murphy’s law. Anything bad that can happen will happen. But this does not mean that this is the end. Science has progressed so far. It has provided solutions to these problems in the form of Surrogacy and IVF. Think of these two as a blessing in disguise. Now I think most of the women will be feeling a lot safer. Why? Because this has proven to them as a ray of hope. They will be thinking about their new life. My best wishes to every woman.

Ashley Steward 
    Participant

It is a big question. Women facing Infertility due to many reasons. It’s really disturbing for women. Especially who love to have their own baby. But it’s Murphy’s law. Anything bad that can happen will happen. But this does not mean that this is the end. Science has progressed so far. It has provided solutions to these problems in the form of Surrogacy and IVF. Think of these two as a blessing in disguise. Now I think most of the women will be feeling a lot safer. Why? Because this has proven to them as a ray of hope. They will be thinking about their new life. My best wishes to every woman.

amelia robert 
    Participant

Hi. Hope you are doing good. I feel sorry for you. Infertility is the worst disease. It is a very common issue nowadays. Many couples are facing this problem. You are so right. Being a mother is a great blessing. No woman wants to remain childless. Having a child just complete a family. It is a dream of every woman to become a mother. My friend was also infertile. She was depressed. Then she decided to go for treatment and now she is a mother of 2 sons. Best of luck for the future.

chloe charles 
    Participant

Hey beautiful, I hope you are doing great. Infertility in women is just so hard to deal with. It’s the toughest thing to bear. I’m an infertile woman. And I have thyroid issues. I have been in the traumatic conditions. But now we are having facilities like surrogacy and IVF. I’m looking forward to these methods. I hope I get through this stress. I wish you all good luck too.

Amenda Alexander 
    Participant

hi, hope you are very well. thanks for giving this precious knowledge.infertility is most common diseas.due to this there creates a lot of problems. I feel sorry about the persons which are suffering from this deseas.there are a lot of treatments but the peoples don’t have awareness.some of them can’t afford these treatments.surrogacy is the most expensive treatment. some issues are also related to the conservation. a large number of eastern minds don’t accept this treatment.there are many other treatments like IUI and IVF or maybe some other. but there need to just increase awareness. I like your talk style.you have briefly describe infertility treatments.wish you good luck.

Amenda Alexander 
    Participant

hey, hope you will get well soon. don’t be sad dear.there are a lot of time you have to conceive.you are a brave lady.don’t be hopeless.be positive.its, not a big matter.you are going sensitive.its not good for you.be brave and fight with all your physical issue.life is very beautiful. you can give up your all problem.i’m feeling sad for you.dont lose your hope. its a sincere suggestion.you should try to maintain your health.take healthy diet with green vegetables. don’t work which needs force.these are general precautions you must follow them. if you are not satisfied then go to a good clinic.it is necessary for you.don’t waste your time.try the modern infertility treatment.i’m sure you don’t have any serious issue. God will help you to come up from this situation.soon you’ll have a cute baby.

bella k 
    Participant

Infertility is a disease that damages many women in the past. There was no proper treatment. Nowadays women are also suffering from infertility. I have seen in many cases that women having ovarian cancer. That’s something so sad to think about. The best thing is that these problems have a solution now. Many wonderful treatments like IVF and surrogacy. These are helping people to fight against infertility. People are having their happiness now. They get a chance to have their biological child. It’s something great. I am really happy that this problem is getting solved. More and more people are getting awareness. It’s a bit expensive treatment. The best thing is that you are having your biological child. This is the most important thing for parents.

Elina Corbin 
    Participant

I realize it is a very difficult time for a female. It might be challenging for you to cope with the Distress. No amount of empathy can help you feel any less of pain. I have had 2 miscarriages in my 7 years of marriage with 2 healthy baby girls one is 3 and other is 6 yrs. Despite the painstaking experience of the first one as I conceived immediately after my second baby through surgery. It was an unplanned pregnancy and the body was not prepared for it. It has caused a lot of physical and mental pain that I had to go through a DMC and that all the hormonal distress was icing on the cake. Not being able to give time to my girls. They were also traumatized seeing my condition. I was forced to think that it would be totally fine if I tried the 4rth time after a year or so by now the elder girl was 5 yrs. old. But I had been suffering multiple medical conditions which ended up in another miscarriage.

Alexis Bauer 
    Participant

Hey. i agree that infertility is a curse. im going through it. i also agree that it is getting more common by each day. but that does not mean that we lose hope. we should research about different inferlity treatment. we deserve to be parents. You have the choice of IVF. you also have the choice of surrogacy. just research on good clinics. dont put your health on risk. its okay to pay a little more. but it is not ok to risk your health. best of luck everyone.

Olivia John 
    Participant

Hello there. I wanted to share my story. I am infertile. I have tried for 5 years straight but nothing is working. The reason for infertility is depression pills. I am very worried. My husband loves babies. He wants a child. I am thinking of getting myself treated now. Please recommend a good clinic. Some clinic which is supper affordable aswell. I cant afford a good clinic. I am not that much reach. Please help me everyone. I really want a baby. I cant even afford that much I would highly appreciate it. Thankyou!

Happy mom 
    Participant

Hi there everyone, I hope all the mums are doing great. I see that there are very interesting topics under discussion related to fertility. I wish to lose a question that how many mothers are working ladies in underdeveloped countries. What are the rules for paid leaves for regular pregnancy duration? What if a mother wants to go for Ivf? As it is like pregnancy but you need to be more conscious about it. Does the cooperate sector accommodate those mothers financially with paid leaves? This is the time that you have more medical expenses going on. That is the case of middle-class, the only husband can’t afford. Anyone on the forum has an opinion on this. Please share.

Anna Gray 
    Participant

Hi everyone! Hope you are doing well. Infertility is common nowadays. It has caused many problems for various families. After marriage, it is a dream of every couple to have a baby, but when they are told about infertility, all their dreams are crushed. It’s really depressing to face such problems. I really appreciate the woman fighting this devastating situation. We just need to believe in our selves. We have to keep patience as patience is a companion of wisdom and patience and persistence makes an unbeatable combination for success. There is always a bright side. Don’t worry and don’t panic. Just consult a good clinic for your treatment. wish you the best of luck.

Sneha Lims 
    Participant

Good wishes to Everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account