Help me please!!

This topic contains 30 replies, has 24 voices, and was last updated by  Yashoda IVF centre 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Amelia daisy 
    Participant

Hello dear. I hope you are doing fine. So sorry to hear about your infertility. You are going through a very tough time. It is not easy to deal with infertility. It is the most devastating disease. It kills a woman from inside. You have to face this situation bravely. I also felt bad at you failure in IVF. Do not lose hope dear. Failure is also a part of life. After all, life is a name of ups and downs. It made me really sad when I hear about someone’s infertility. I can understand this situation because I have gone through it. Do not get dishearted. This is not the end. I have heard about another treatment named surrogacy. It always gets success. I friend of mine have her baby through surrogacy. It is a blessing of science. I will pray for you. Mau God bless you with your baby. Goodbye and take care. “

Anna Gray 
    Participant

Oh, such a heart-rending post. I’m so sorry hearing about loss. Losing a baby is really horrible. After marriage, it is a dream of every couple to have baby. Without kids no family is complete. I hope you have overcome through that unbearable pain. You had suffered a lot so I hope you will get a good news soon. Yes, surrogacy is a blessing. It had made many lives of couples complete. You should definitely go for that. I had also heard many success stories regarding surrogacy in different forums. I don’t have a personal experience of any clinic so I advise you to consult a clinic after a proper research. Because there are scammers all around that can destroy one’s life. Hope you get a good clinic soon. Wish you the best of luck for your future. Be positive love.

Bitter Cooper 
    Participant

Dear, I really sad for you. I would suggest you surrogacy. Surrogacy is a blessing. It will work for you. However, IVF didn’t work for me. I had been pregnant with it. I was 5 weeks pregnant. But the bleeding started. I got a miscarriage. This was a ground shaking experience. My life was colorless. I didn’t face the world for more than a month. It was much difficult time for me. However, I am thinking to try once again. I hope this time the alternatives work for me. Need wishes.

kate pattinson 
    Participant

I felt sorry for your incident. Infertility has always been a critical journey. It is not easy to pass it alone. I am been facing it. I lost my unborn child when I was 6 weeks pregnant. I fell down the stairs. It was so disastrous for me. This incident took my fertility. I was not able to overcome all this. After that day, I have been trying to conceive but it is not working for me. I am not getting pregnant. I am afraid of going to a doctor. I think he will declare me infertile. Should I visit the clinic? Or should I wait for more? This is getting serious day by day.

chloe charles 
    Participant

Hello brave person, Hope you are doing great with health. We all are familiar about infertility. We know how frustrated it feels. I know there are times when a person loses all the hopes and desires. All because of that. But that’s just not the way to live. We must take care of ourselves. And should remain constant with our aims and life. Give some time to calm your nerves. I hope you have heard the famous quote that says “slow and steady wins the race”. I would suggest you take that as a motivation. And stick to that and hope for all the best that can happen. Treatments like surrogacy and IVF would definitely be helpful to you. Good luck.

Amelia Clementine 
    Participant

marina j I can understand your condition. miscarriage is a painful reality. you can’t imagine the happiness of pregnancy for the first time. there is no alternate of it. but I think you can come out of this situation if you want. Ok, let it go what clinics have done with you. have a look at what you have done for you? did you do anything more special for yourself which keeps you healthy? Infertility is really a sad news. No one can bear it. if I were at your position I will definitely do this as you did. Try to reach other clinics whom people trust. The world is full of many infertility clinics. Apply Africa, Chennai, and the UK. They have developed clinics and fertility success rate is also high there. But first, prepare your mind. Then go for it what you select.

Amelia daisy 
    Participant

Hello dear. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I can understand your pain. I have also faced infertility. It is the worst phase of a woman’s life. No woman wants to face this situation in her life. This is the hardest reality of this world. Do not lose hope dear. Infertility is not impossible to cure. Medical science has also introduced much treatment for infertility. The best solution for infertility is surrogacy. It has blessed many infertile couples. I am also one of them. I have been TTC for three years. I had no other option but surrogacy. Good news is that surrogacy proved beneficial for me. It is an amazing treatment. I have seen many posts where people shared their successful surrogacy journey. It is a blessing of science.

Amelia daisy 
    Participant

Hello dear. I am so sorry to hear about your infertility. I can understand your pain. I have also faced infertility. It is the worst phase of a woman’s life. No woman wants to face this situation in her life. This is the hardest reality of this world. Do not lose hope dear. Infertility is not impossible to cure. Medical science has also introduced much treatment for infertility. The best solution for infertility is surrogacy. It has blessed many infertile couples. I am also one of them. I have been TTC for three years. I had no other option but surrogacy. Good news is that surrogacy proved beneficial for me. It is an amazing treatment. I have seen many posts where people shared their successful surrogacy journey. It is a blessing of science.

Amelia daisy 
    Participant

“Sorry to hear about your infertility. Infertility is a curse. It the most horrible situation in one’s life. Nowadays it has become common. It hurts a woman every day. A woman loses heart at this time. After all, she loses her ability to become a mother. It makes a woman feel like her life is end now. It is very difficult for a woman to stay firm in this situation. The treatments like IVF and surrogacy are good treatments to overcome infertility. Sometimes IVF does not get success. It depends upon the woman’s age and her physical condition. IVF is not helpful if a woman is physically weak or aged. Surrogacy is the best option for infertility. It always gets success. I friend of mine also faced failure in Infertility. She took surrogacy and got success. Now she is happy with her healthy baby. I would suggest you go for surrogacy. I wish you all the luck.

chloe charles 
    Participant

Hi, Hope you are fine. Well, Nothing is greater than choosing your happiness over everything. You have through this cruel stage. The time is hard for you. Try your best to move on from this situation. Don’t get stuck to this. I know it feels impossible to get over this curse. But all you have to do is stay positive. And don’t lose belief in yourself. Methods like IVF and surrogacy are so reliable. We can rely upon our happiness over these. I wish you good luck ahead.

mia isabella 
    Participant

Hey. How are you? Your story got me so worried. I don’t know what to say to you. But I will only say that you have to keep going. I know this is a hard time for you. But you can do this. And you don’t have to lose hope just yet. Life and death are not in your hands. And you can’t do anything about it. Consider this as a test of your patience. And you never fall into situations you can’t handle. You are stronger than this. Get up. Help yourself. Find alternatives. And make everybody and yourself happy. Cheers.

Aubrey Jeff 
    Participant

Hello, Marina. I am very sorry for you. How are you keeping up? Your loss is devastating. Infertility often comes without a warning. I suggest you go for surrogacy. It is an amazing procedure. And it has worked out so well for so many people. For me as well. I had gotten infertile too, after my miscarriage. But we didn’t give up trying. Tried IVF, IUI, everything. In the end, we settled for surrogacy. Nothing else worked for us. We went to Europe too. I pray that you find the best clinic.

Yashoda IVF centre 
    Participant

Hii Marina,
    Dont loose hope dear. YashodaIVF centre is the leader in Surrogacy.please try it one time.we will promise that you never regreat.for more indomation http://www.yashodaivfcentre.com/fertility-treatment-in-mumbai/

Yashoda IVF centre 
    Participant

Hii Marina,
    Dont loose hope dear. YashodaIVF centre is the leader in Surrogacy.please try it one time.we will promise that you never regreat.for more information http://www.yashodaivfcentre.com/fertility-treatment-in-mumbai/

Yashoda IVF centre 
    Participant

Hii Marina J,
    Dont loose hope dear. YashodaIVF centre is the leader in Surrogacy.please try it one time.we will promise that you never regreat. for more information http://www.yashodaivfcentre.com/fertility-treatment-in-mumbai/

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account