Feedback about Hiranandani Hospital

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Hetaltalya@yahoo.com Hetaltalya@yahoo.com 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Hetaltalya@yahoo.com Hetaltalya@yahoo.com 
    Participant

Hi,

Anyone has experience with Dr. Hetal Parekh at Hiranandani hospital in powai. We have failed multiple times with her in IUI/IVF cycles and are getting an impression that hospital is a money minting machine. Any feedback please.

Shvats shveta suri 
    Participant

Hello Hetal,
    I underwent treatments with Dr Pai of Lilavti, in Fortis Gurgaon though, and had the same impression.
    I suggest you should listen to your heart- if you dont feel comfortable with their practice, change and find a suitable one as the calmness of mind is very imp during a couples journey with the hospital.
    We changed and got lucky elsewhere.
    Lots of wishes.
    SSK

Hetaltalya@yahoo.com Hetaltalya@yahoo.com 
    Participant

I think that i agree with you Shveta. We always had ray of hope that being a lady doctor she would understand the trouble of a woman through this cycle. But, we are now convinced that we have been cheated over 6-7 lacs+ at this hospital and the only way forward is to stay calm. i wish they could imbibe some ethics in the doctors at Hiranandani.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.   Login

©2019 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account