The Ultimate Fertility Diet
FOODS TO EAT:
1. Salmon :
– Salmon is high in omega-3 fatty acids, which have been proven to direct blood flow to the reproductive organs and promote ovulation.
-DHA, a member of the omega-3 family are important in promoting sperm cell viability.It is great for prenatal care and proven vital for infant brain and eye development.
2. Spinach :
-The dark leafy green is high in folate, a B vitamin that has been shown to increase the rate and reliability of ovulation.
-Folic acid also helps with cell division and DNA production, both of which contribute to a healthy pregnancy & help against brain and spine birth defects.
3. Whole grains :
-Whole grains contain B vitamins, such as B9 (folic acid) and B12, which are essential for healthy fertility.
-Fiberhelps rid the body of excess estrogen as well as keep blood sugar balanced.
– Antioxidants are found in whole grains and protect the cells which make up the ovum (egg) and organs that produce reproductive hormones from free radical damage.
4. Beans :
-Beans have been linked to fertility due to being rich in folate, high in fiber and a good source of protein.The Nutrition Twins also added that beans are full of iron which is vital for avoiding anemia while trying to get pregnant.
5. Dark chocolate :
-Dark chocolate has been proven in several studies to increase the semen quality in men ,increase sperm count, sperm motility and semen volume.
– It’s also high in antioxidants, which are help fight free radicals found in pollution and toxins that are linked to male infertility, as well as increase heart health.
FOODS TO AVOID:
1. Soy :
– Soy-based foods, while helpful for women struggling with fertility because it exerts mild estrogenic effects, could harm male fertility.
2. Fried foods :
-Fried foods decrease blood flow to the reproductive organs, which could hurt fertility, as well as clog the arteries.
3. Soda :
– Drinking one or more full-sugar sodas per day and could decreased your chances of getting pregnant. Specifically for women, the decrease was 25 percent and for the male partners the decrease in fecundity was 33 percent.
For more details http://www.yashodaivfcentre.com/fertility-treatment-in-mumbai/
For any query or Counseling http://www.yashodaivfcentre.com/contact-yashodaivfcentre-for-fertility-treatment/