Reply To: Infertility Treatment

Iris_Watson Iris Watson 
Participant

Hey, hope you are doing well. i am glad you took this initiative. I was looking for something like this. I am an infertile for 12 years. I tried to conceive but things didn’t work out. I am planning to get infertility treatments these days. I am little confused between IVF and surrogacy. Actually my heart says surrogacy and my mind says IVF. I have been researching on both for so long. But still i couldn’t decide which one i should go for. IVF looks complicated and painful. And it has lower chances of getting successful in first attempt. And surrogacy looks so simple. Plus it has higher chances of getting successful in first attempt. But i am kinda scared of surrogates. I have seen so many surrogates who break their contract or refused to give baby to intended parents.what should i do? Its been 5 months already and couldn’t decide yet. please help me out. i need suggestions. I want to start my procedure asap but i can’t decide which process to choose. I hope you will understand my situation.

©2018 Infertility Dost  Medical Disclaimer

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account